need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, March 9, 2017

I'm Baaaaacckkk!!!!

I know I know this has become a thing for me.....I post then I stop, then I post, then I stop and it just keeps going. Well this time I have to take this serious, I actually decided to start weight watchers again. I have had success in the past, while I am big on money saving, I realized that I just don't have the right motivation to succeed without some sort of accountability, which is what Weight Watchers has done for me. I decided to only do the online version though, for a few reasons. First, it is cheaper and I just don't want to spend a ton of money on some program, Second, it fits into my life better. I don't have to go to the meetings, which I don't have much time for anyways. Lastly, I get all the benefits of Weight Watchers and the convenience of doing it from my phone and my computer. So here I am to update you.

I started weight Watchers at 300lbs, my weigh ins are sundays, I am currently sitting at 287lbs. Yes, I am down 13lbs, and honestly it has not been very difficult. I have been doing a lot of thinking and realize that this is it for me.....I can do this, I will do this, I have to do this. I have two kids and a husband who want me to be around for a long time, This is my chance to start a new chapter.

So just a quick share on what I had for Breakfast today:
1 egg
 2 slices of Eureka Bread
1 slice of Velveeta Cheese
Just a little breakfast Sandwich = 8 points

For Dinner tonight:  
Taco Salad
1LB ground turkey
refried beans
Taco Seasoning
Lettuce
Mrs. Cubbinsons Tortilla Strips 
green onions
cheese
sour cream
hotsauce

Simple, easy, and really budget friendly!!
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment