need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Friday, March 8, 2013

Its been so long....

I was sitting on my computer this morning realizing that I had started my journey with many people and then I fell off the face of the earth. I have to be honest and share that I gained all my hardwork weight back and am now starting at the beginning again!! This is an ongoing thing for me, but I know one of these times it will stick. I am now busier than ever, between going to school, work, and my family I know it will be a challenge for me, but I am committed to keep trying. I am definately going to want to share this journey with anyone willing to share. I am ready to jump back in feet first. So to start I am again on weight watchers, but I joined just the online version, since my life is so busy. I have been on it for a month and am happy to report that I have lost 10 lbs. I guess I could say I am off to a good start. One of the things I am doing very different this time is adding exercise. I have starting doing some workouts at the gym. My usual routine at the gym starts with a 30 minute jog on the treadmill finished with some sort of machine workout. I now have a big motivater, my daughter, she is now old enough to go to the gym with me and is very involved on a traveling softball team. So conditioning is great for her and keeps me on my toes. Just wanted to say hello to all and will continue to update daily about my struggles, plateaus, successes and life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment