need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have found a peacefulness when I go grocery shopping now. I actually take that time and relish in it. My kids most of the times are either too busy to go with me or have no desire to join me. My husband would love to go with me, but I purposely go without him because he tends to throw things in the cart that we don't need. Although today when I went shopping I was doing great, buying everything that was on just my list and them WHAM!?! There were some chocolate covered cranberries. AAAAHHHH I walked by them about a million times and then sadly I gave in and bought them. I was starving, which I know was my first mistake, I should have never gone shopping without putting food in my stomach. Needless to say I bought them and ate them and loved them, but now I am feeling so bad about the fact that I did it. I know this is part of weightloss, but I feel myself slipping sometimes. I need to just chalk it up to a weak moment and move on. I have some vacations coming up so I am really pushing to lose a good amount of weight by July, this is my first vacay!!! Anyone out there have any good ideas or recipes for the person on the go wanting to eat healthy....Please feel free to share. Tonights Dinner: Going to Round Table pizza for a cancer relay meeting, but I am not much of a pizza person so I will stick to the salad bar tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment