need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

IIIIMMMM BAAACK

Life took some seriously rough and hard turns for me, but now I am back and raring to go. I just wanted to update everyone on my progress. Last week at my weight watchers meeting I hit my 5% goal. Yiippeee. Now I am pushing hard for my 10% goal. Exercise has become a vital part of my life, but I just recently hurt my neck and back so now i am unable to do any exercise. I never thought I would say this but I am actually missing it, craving it. So heres to a new start.



***SUMMER BERRY PIE***
Serves 10

What You Need:
Filling
7 or more cups mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup instant or regular Tapioca
Zest from 1 lemon
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

Topping
1 tablespoon butter, softened
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons oatmeal
2 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds

1 unbaked refrigerated pie crust

Directions:
Wash the berries, draining excess water in a colander. In an eight-cup container, mix sugar, tapioca and lemon zest, then stir in lemon juice. Add fruit to complete the eight cups and stir gently. Set aside to macerate for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally from the bottom.
Blend the topping ingredients with a fork in a small bowl and set aside.
To assemble, prepare pie crust as directed in a deep-dish pie pan. Add filling. Spread topping evenly over the filling. Bake 55 minutes at 400F, covering loosely with foil if the crust or streusel begins to brown too much. Transfer to a rack and cool at least three hours to set. Refrigerate.
~~Thanks to Kitchenparade.com for this nummy recipe

WW Points~~5pts per serving

Nutrition:
258Cal
2g Protein
8g Tot Fat
3g Sat Fat
46g Carb
5g Fiber
93mg Sodium
7mg Cholesterol

No comments:

Post a Comment