need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, April 23, 2015

TOO BUSY!!!

So last night I had a plan, and a great one at that.  I was going to make that amazing pasta dish.  I had is all planned out, but of course nothing ever goes as planned.  My mother in law decided to bring us tamales, so I was vetoed on my pasta dish and tamales it was.  Not that I am really complaining because they were by far some of the best tamales I have ever had.  I think the worst part of it all is there are no nutrition facts on them, but that may be a good thing.  I am not sure I really want to know how bad for me they are.  If you are ever in the Washington State area and traveling through Pasco, Wa. stop by the Country Mercantile to pick up the best tamales.  We had chicken and beef and they were both melt in your mouth amazing.  Needless to say my plan was to make the pasta dish tonight, everytime I look at the pictures I start to drool, but I am too busy to actually make this dish.  I am thinking this kind of meal would be great to make ahead and freeze in the future.  As soon as I make this I will post up some pictures and a review.  If anyone has tried this or other meals that are healthy, but cheap let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment