need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, April 29, 2015

YUMMY

So I must say I have finally been able to make the pasta dish.  It was so amazing.  I highly recommend trying it.  My kids and husband loved it as well.  I did make some adjustments, so it was not as healthy as the recipes says, but not too much.  Instead of using the reduced fat cheese, I used regular mozzarella and instead of using the light pasta sauce, I used regular pasta sauce.  I did this purely for the economical purpose.  I try to cut the budget in every way possible.  By my calculations the recipe I cooked last night has 284 calories, 6 grams of fat, 14 grams of protein.  This meal also feeds a lot of people.  It is budget friendly, and a healthy choice for any family


                                                                                               photo cred: topinspired.com

No comments:

Post a Comment