need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, October 15, 2015

Crockpots are a life saver

I have come to the realization that my family is just super busy, but not only is  my family, most families today don't have much down time.  I have two kids involved in sports, a husband who works, I go to school and work.  There just isn't enough time to get things done let alone cook some good healthy meals. 
Today is a great example.  I am home from work, but am spending my time doing laundry and trying to catch up on some majorly missed study time.  Dinner is on my brain and I know that between football and school and a book fair the time just isn't there.
MY SOLUTION:  Crockpot Chili.  There is no recipe for this because it is just so  simple


this forum that was trying to find out if Carroll Shelby's Chili Mix ...
Chili kit




 Carroll Shelby's Chili Kit is my go to chili mix.  A couple pounds of lean turkey, some beans and the kit VOILA!!!!  Dinner is cooking. 

I throw it all in the crockpot and let it cook on low if I am letting it sit all day or on high if I only have a little bit of time. 

The best part is that you can add whatever your family wants, onions, green peppers, bell peppers, carrots, different beans, no beans.  The possibilities are endless.  I am just happy to know that dinner is going to be ready as soon as the boy gets home from football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment