need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Banana Muffins are great

I have been having a sweet craving, which is so weird because I am more of a salty type of person. I think its all mental, you know you can't have sweets so now we want them really bad. I was on the search of something quick easy and cheap that I could make....I found it. Banana muffins not only do they taste delicious, but they satisfy my sweet tooth.

***BANANA MUFFINS***
Makes 12 muffins

What you need:
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 Tbs baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup mashed banana
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 applesauce
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin tin or you can use paper liners
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
In separate bowl beat banana, sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir in applesauce
Stir in flour mix
Pour batter into muffin cup, about 3/4 way full.
Bake for 15 to 20 min, or until toothpick comes out clean.
If you use paper liners, the muffin will stick to the liner until they are cool

Note: I used 1 cup of wheat flour instead of the regular and wheat. So that works just as well

WW points~~1 pt for 1 muffin

Nutrition:
Cal 80
Fat .6g
Chol 17.7g
Sod 203.9mg
Carb 17.3g
Fiber 1g
Protein 1.9g

Here are mine:::

2 comments:

  1. I just love muffins. I will be making these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you can mash rip bananas and stick them in the freezer for use later too. Def will try this one.

    ReplyDelete