Why is it the most favorite food items seem to be the most unhealthy. I have found a great recipe for Deviiled eggs. Again this is a great thing to bring to those summer bbqs. I am going to try to continue bringing recipes for the season. This way all the fruits and veggies used will be in season making them much cheaper.
Makes 12 servings
What you need:
8 eggs -- cooked
8 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
1 Tablespoon sweet pickle relish -- drained
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard -- country style
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks from 8 egg halves;
mash yolks in a bowl. Discard remaining 8 yolk halves.
2. Finely chop 4 egg white halves, and add to the mashed yolks. Set aside remaining 12 egg white halves.
3. Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch
thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes.
4. Scrape into yolk mixture, using a rubber spatula. Add relish and next 3 ingredients, and stir well.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture into each egg white half. Cover and chill 1
Sprinkle with paprika.
WW points~~ 1pt per serving ( serving is one half egg filled)
3g Total Fat