need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pineapple Cake

Well I was right I gained at my weigh in but i was pleasantly surprised that I didn't gain as much as I thought I would. I only gained 1.8lbs and my leader was great about it. She told me there were many people who gained and now i just need to chalk this up as a bad week and get back on track. Happy to say I am back on track right now YAY!!


Here is a nummy Pineapple cake recipe perfect for those upcoming summer days
Makes 16 servings

What You Need:
1 Box Angel Food Cake
1 20oz can of Crushed Pineapples
Lite Cool Whip

Directions:
Combine angel food cake with the can of pineapples (do not drain). Mix and cook according to angel food cake directions. Top with Cool Whip.

WW Points per serving 2 pts per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment