need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AND AWAY WE GO

I think the hardest part of losing weight is just trying to change up your lifestyle. I have become so accustomed to eating what I want when I want. For instance, I never used to eat breakfast, now I eat it everyday. Coffee I drink now is regular coffee with splenda, before I would drink a latte every morning. Oh well its all for a great cause, if this means I get to have a longer healthier life. I am game.

FOOD DIARY TUESDAY MAY 18,2010


Breakfast: coffee 2pts
oatmeal 3pts

Snack: Bagel thin 1pt
cream cheese 2pts

Lunch: leftover Spaghetti 5pts
salad 2pts
sandwich thin for bread 1pt

snack: graham cracker 2pts
popcorn 2 pts

Dinner: subway ham sandwich 12 pts
baked chips 3 pts

Then I broke down, I ate dinner waaay to early I was so hungry so I went to Taco Bell and got the fresco taco and shared a small nacho with my husband. total of 6 pts.

Total WW points: 41 pts. I am allowed 38 so I used 3 of my 35 extra points.


Here is a great drink for those warm spring days

STRAWBERRY AGUA FRESCA
Serves 8 cups

What you need:
4 cups water
1/3 cup sugar
6 cups hulled strawberries
1/4 lime juice

Directions:
Combine water and sugar, stir until sugar is dissovled. Blend strawberries until smooth. Mix sugar mix, strawberry puree and lime juice. Stir well
Makes about 8 cups. Serving size is 1 1/3 cup

Weight watchers point per serving: 1

Nutrition:
Calories 71
Fat 0.4 g
Protein 0.8 g
Carb 17.8 g
Fiber 2.3 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Iron 0.5 mg
Sodium 4 mg
Calcium 21 mg

1 comment:

  1. That drink sound delicious. I may have to make it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete