need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Drum Roll Please>>>>

So yesterday was my second week on Weight Watchers which also means my second weigh in. I struggled just a bit last week so I was not expecting great numbers at the scale. Weighing in once a week is great, although I tend to cheat and weigh myself every other day. my husband is threatening to throw away our scale. haha. I think maybe he should. I just think being able to see my weight makes me more concious of what I eat and when I eat it. Enough of the jibber jabber, here is my results for the weigh in......last week I was 300.2.......this week 295.8.....that is a 4.4lb loss.

FOOD DIARY MAY 24 2010

Breakfast: Oatmeal 3pts
Coffee with cream .5pts

Snack: Apple 1pt
bagel thin 1pt
cream cheese 1pt

Lunch: 6 inch ham sandwich from subway loaded with veggies and mustard 5pts
Baked lays 3pts

Dinner: Spaghetti 7pts
bagel thin garlic bread 1pt
Salad 2 pts

Snack: pudding 2pts


Here is a fab recipe for the bbq days. Instead of macaroni salad try this

**TUNA PASTA SALAD**
Makes 4 servings

What you need
1 cup small shells
1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
3 tablespoons light mayo
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 can water packed tuna drained and flaked
1 tablespoon of water (optional, use this only if you want a thinner dressing)

Directions
1. Cook shells according to package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add onions to shells and rinse again.
2. Combine mayo, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large serving bowl, stir in tuna. Add the shell mix and water if being used. Let sit for a few minutes

This can be stored in an airtight container for up to a day. Great healthy and easy on the pocketbook.

Weight Watcher points: 4 points per serving (abotut 3/4 cup)

Nutrition:
Calories 175
Fat 1g
Chol 516mg
Sod 20g
Carb 1g
Fiber 12g
Protein 13mg

No comments:

Post a Comment