need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Great Day

The days are going by so quickly, but I can't wait for summer to start. I have an outdoor activity packed summer planned for the kids. I know if they are outdoors running around having fun, so will I.

FOOD DIARY MAY 25 2010

Breakfast: Oatmeal 3pts
Coffee 2pts

Snack: Banana 2pts
Pretzels 1pt

Lunch: Bagel thin with Cream Cheese 3pts
Salad 5pts

Snack: Light Kettlecorn 3pts

Dinner: The husband surprised me with a subway sandwich, not realizing how many points one is.....oh well its the thought that counts
foot long Black forest ham sandwich 14pts

Snack: pretzels 2pts

Total Points: 35 due to the weightloss I also had to drop my points from 38 to 35 so I did perfect yesterday.


Memorial day is coming and that mean bbqing. So for the next couple of days I will post some great healthy recipes that can go with the bbq theme.

This is a great dip for anything from pita wedges to veggies
**RED PEPPER HUMMUS**
Makes 2 cups

What you need:
1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablesppon tahini (sesame seed paste)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)rinsed and drained
1 garlic clove, quarted

Directions:
Put all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.

Serving size is about 1/3 cup

Weight watchers points 1 pt per serving

Nutrition:
Calories 94
Fat 3g
Protein 3.7g
Carb 14.1g
Fiber 3.7g
Chol 0mg
Iron 1.3mg
Sod 290mg
Calc 30mg

Once dip is made store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment