need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dropping my points from 38 to 35 really doesn't seem like that much, but in the weight watchers world it is huge. lOL I have found this out. I am still doing ok on WW and on my points, I just need to be more concious of what I am eating and how much they count for. All I can say is thank goodness I didn't eat much yesterday because I ended up eating Taco bell for dinner, but amazingly I had just the right amount of points leftover....Yay

FOOD DIARY MAY 26 2010

Breakfast: Oatmeal 3pts
Coffee 1.5pts
Turkey bacon 3 pieces 2pts

Snack: Bagel thin with cream cheese, light 2pts

Lunch: Progresso light chicken rotini soup 2.5pts

Snack: small bag of baked lays 3pts

Dinner: 2 Fresco Tacos 6.5pts
Nachos Supreme 10pts---didn't realize these were so much until I came home and looked it up....

Weight Watchers Points used....33.5/35


Here is another great idea for your Memorial Day BBQ and this is only 2pts

**PEACH AND BLUBERRY COBBLER**
Serves 8

What you need:
nonstick cooking spray
4 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of granulated Splenda
3/4 cup plus 1 Tablespoon of Bisquick heart smart baking mix
1 Teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup skim milk
2 Tablespoons sugar in the raw

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, Spray 7 by 11 glass baking dish with spray, set aside
2. mix together peaches, blueberries, 1/4 cup splenda and 1 tablespoon of bisquick. pour fruit mix into baking dish
3. Combine remaining splenda, bisquick, ginger, cinnamon and milk. Stir until mix forms soft dough. Drop spoonfuls of dough evenly oever fruit mix. Sprinkle raw sugar over dough.
4. Bake unitl fruit is tender and biscuits toppin is golden brown about 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 min. before serving.
~Thanks to Roccos Eat this cookbook for this fab recipe

Weight Watcher points per serving: 2 pts

Nutrition
Calories 96
Fat 1g
Protein 2g
Carb 22g
Chol 0mg
Fiber 2g
SOd 158mg

No comments:

Post a Comment