need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Phew!!! The move is over and life is slowly starting to get back to normal. I decided I am starting over. Today is day 4 for me. I will still have weigh in days I am counting from sunday to today. Taking two weeks off of watching what I eat will probably take a big toll on me. I will weigh in Friday and see where I am at. This week is the start to my new life.

FOOD DIARY May 4, 2010

Breakfast: oatmeal and coffee

Lunch: sandwich--lettuce, mustard, light mayo, cheese, and chicken lunchmeat all on a sandwich thin

Dinner: 3/4 cup of spaghetti with sauce, salad and sandwich thins made into garlic bread


Lunch and Dinner soup

BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP
Makes 12 servings

What you need:
•1/2 oz Butter Buds Powder Mix.
•16 oz Kraft Velveeta Light Reduced-Fat Pasteruized Processed Cheese Product.
•1 cup chopped onions
•4 cups water
•4 cups fat-free chicken broth
•1TBSP Mrs. dash garlic and herb
•5 servings of garden blend vegatables
•1 - 16 oz bag of Broccoli cauliflower Garden blend
•1 - 32 oz bag of chopped broccoli

Directions:
1.Chop all veggies
2.Bring all ingredients except velveeta to a boil.
3.Then simmer 1 to 1 & 1/2 hrs until mushy.
4.Mash down veggies (or puree in blender) and put back into stock.
5.Add Velveeta (cubed) stirring until melted.

WW POINTS- 1 cup is 2pts or 1 1/2 cup is 4 pts


EXERCISE TIP OF THE DAY
Start out small especially if you are new to exercising. Make a goal to work out at least 20 minutes a day for 3 days this week. By Saturday you should have 60 minutes of workout. This is a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment