need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Keep on Truckin

Motivation is a hard thing to find. I always seem to burn out on the motivation before I actually burn out on the food. This time around I search for things to motivate me. Right now my motivation is trying to keep up with my family. My husband and kids want to play at the park and ride bikes, I love to do those things too, but I am always tired before them. Thanks to them I can keep up my motivation to change my life.

FOOD DIARY MAY 19, 2010
Breakfast: Coffee 3pts
Oatmeal 3pts

Snack: apple 1pt

Lunch: 2 of these sandwich thin with an egg and hot sauce 7pts
Pickel 0pts

Snack:Graham Cracker 2pts

Dinner: Tortilla Casserole 7pts
peas and carrots 1pt

Snack: Popcorn 3 pts

Total WW points:27 pts

RECIPE

GRILLED CHICKEN PARMIGIANO
Serves 4

What you need:
nonstick spray
4 boneless skinless chicken breast (4 oz each)
Salt and pepper
2 cups of Marinara
1 cup drained plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped ( I have used dried also)
1 cup shredded reduced fat mozzerella
1 1/2 oz or 6 Tablespoons of parmigiano reggiano cheese
1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 baking dish
2. heat grill or grill pan on high heat. season chix with salt and pepper to taste. spray chicken with nonstick spray and grill until just cooked through about 1 1/2 min. per side.
3. spread a little less than half marinara on bottom of baking dish. Put chix on top of sauce spoon on remaining sauce, scatter chopped tomatoes over top sprinkle with 1/2 basil, mozzarella, and parmigiano reggiano
4. Bake chicken until cheese melts and begins to brown. about 10 to 12 min. when done sprinkle the breadcrumbs and remaining basil on top
~ Thanks to Rocco Dispirito Now eat This cookbook for this awesome recipe

Weight Watchers point for 1 serving: 7 points

Nutrition:
Calories 357
Fat 10 g
Protein 39 g
Carbohydrates 20 g
Cholesterol 91 mg
Fiber 3 g
Sodium 767 mg

No comments:

Post a Comment