need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Friday, May 7, 2010

Yesterday was a pretty successful day for me, I exercised for 20 minutes, which in turn made me feel like I had more energy. I love that feeling. I also did a pretty good job of watching what I ate. I think my weigh in days are going to be changing to, I have to decide which weight watchers meetings I want to attend and then I will change my weigh in days according to that.

FOOD DIARY May 7,2010

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee

Lunch: 1 cup of taco soup and a salad with fat free catalina

snack: cracker snack

Dinner: Tortilla casserole with salad

Snack: fat free, sugar free chocolate pudding

Exercise: 20 minute dance routine


Yummy Dinner recipe and only 5pts for 1 cup

Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli rice casserole
makes about 12 cups

What you need:
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
4 cups instant white rice
4 cups chicken broth
1 bag frozen chopped broccoli
16 oz Light 2% Velveeta Cheese (1/2 big block)
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook broccoli on stove or steam in microwave. Boil chicken broth, add rice, remove from heat covered. Let stand 5 minutes or until broth is completely absorbed. While rice is standing, chop velveeta into blocks so melting is easier. Combine shredded chicken, velveeta and cream of mushroom soup. Add cooked broccoli and rice and mix thoroughly. Transfer to casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes

WW points--5pts per serving....serving size is 1 cup

Note~ For a little bit cheaper version use regular rice and just remember for reg. rice you need 2 cups of liquid for one cup of rice. even better would be to use brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment