need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MY OFFICIAL WEIGH IN

Hey everyone!!

Last night was my first official weigh in on Weight Watchers and it was ok. I wish it could have been more, but we all need to start somewhere.
I lost 3.6 lbs. which now puts me at 300.2. YAY! I am just going to keep trucking along. Right now I am working towards a 15 lb goal, and once that is done, then I move onto another 15 which will put me at 30 lbs. I know this time I am going to be successful, I can feel it, something in me has changed. I am tired of being the fat one that feels out of place everywhere I go. This is my change, Hopefully yall are making some great changes too.

FOOD DIARY MAY 17 2010

Breakfast: oatmeal 3pts
coffee 3pts

Snack: Bagel thin 1 pt
light cream cheese 2 pt

Lunch: Taco soup 4 pts
sandwich thin 1 pt

Snack: Apple with peanut butter 3pts

Dinner: Spaghetti with sauce that had mushrooms and broccoli 6 pts
Salad with lite raspberry vinagerette 1 pt
bread 6 pts......cheesy bread so it was really bad...lol

Total points for today: 30 pts.....now this is bad because I actually have 38 pts to eat, so I will just do better tomorrow.


Here is a new recipe for Fries

SWEET POTATO FRIES
Serves 4

What you need:
2 medium sweet potatoes (scrubbed)
salt
cooking spray
2 Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves(dried works just as good for me)
black pepper
sweet paprika
cayenne pepper

Directions:
1. Slice potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut those slices into 1/4 inch wide sticks, sprinkle with salt and let sit for 20 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees, put a wire rack on a baking sheet.
3. Pat down the potatoes to take out any extra moisture spray them with coking spray. Sprinkle with seasonings to taste, spread them out on wire rack.
4. Bake until fries are golden brown and tender. 35 to 45 minutes, Serve immediately.

WW points: 1 point for 1 serving

NUTRITION:
Calories 58
Fat 0.1 g
Protein 1 g
Carbohydrates 14 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Fiber 2 g
Sodium 327 mg

No comments:

Post a Comment