need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Friday, April 23, 2010

Weigh in Day 22

I am so disappointed this week, I keep telling myself I am not going to get discouraged. Things in life get tossed your way and you just have to deal with them. Since moving is coming up I have not done so well between exercising and eating right. I am telling myself come Monday I am working my tail off to make a big difference, I will be moved so then I can concentrate on working out and eating right. Here is the weigh in for me

Weight in last week 304.5 today.......304, I only lost .5 of a pound again the disappointment sets in.

FOOD DIARY:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with lite fruit cocktail

Lunch: leftover tortilla casserole

Dinner: bbq boca burgers with red potatos cooked in the oven


Exercise tip of the day: start small, even if it is only 5 mins. at a time. shoot for a total of 30 minutes of exercise per day for 3 days, but you don't have to do it all at once.


Recipe of the day

**Mixed Grill Vegetables**

What you need:
2 piece(s) corn on the cob, shucked and split in half
1/4 pound(s) uncooked string beans, trimmed
1/2 pound(s) baby carrots
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp table salt
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Directions:
Preheat grill to medium.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well coated. Place a large piece of aluminum foil (about 24 X 18-inches) on a flat surface. Spoon vegetables onto foil; wrap foil around vegetables to form a seal. (Or spoon vegetables into a pan, cover and cook on grill.)
Grill 4 to 6 inches from heat until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment