need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 11

I have to send a big shout out thank you to Jennifer, the one who made some revisions to the tortilla casserole. OMG I made it for dinner last night. LOVED IT!!! I don't think I will be making the original version for a while, it was very nummy. So today starts the hardcore workouts for me. No I dont have a gym membership because lets face it, they are ridiculously expensive, so instead I have bought some workout dvds. The one I really like it the dancing with the stars. My goal is to work out for 40 minutes today, doing two different types of videos, and I am going to do them at different times a day. Then tomorrow I am planning on walking the dog for 45 minutes. So there you have it starting today I will be working out 6 times a week, I am saying it here because you all are my accountability.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 11 2010

Breakfast/lunch: woke up late and then didnt eat until later was a quiznos sub, the honey bourbon chicken, this is their healthiest sub and it actually had really great flavor

Dinner: Revised Tortilla Casserole (can't explain how nummy this was and it was only cost about $10 to make, but I still have a ton of tortillas and cheese, so if you take out those next time it will only cost about $4.50 because I already have the cheese and tortillas)

Snack: Healthy pop kettle corn



Here is a great lunch Idea
makes 1 serving

TURKEY CLUB
What You need:
2 slices light bread/sandwich thins would be awesome to use for this too
2 slices turkey bacon
2 oz. (about 4 - 6 slices) 98% fat-free turkey breast
2 slices tomato
2 leaves romaine lettuce
2 tsp. fat-free mayonnaise/ I use light not fat free


Directions:

Toast your bread. Cut bacon strips in half.

Over medium heat, cook bacon strips in a pan sprayed with nonstick spray until crispy, about 5 minutes.

Spread mayo onto one piece of bread, and then top with the turkey slices, tomato, lettuce, and bacon. Finish it all off with the other piece of bread.
~found this recipe on hungrygirl.com

WW pts: 4 per serving
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Calories: 222
Fat: 6.75g
Sodium: 1,214mg
Carbs: 23.5g
Fiber: 5.5g
Sugars: 4g
Protein: 21.5g

No comments:

Post a Comment