need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Monday, April 5, 2010

OOH NOOOO Easter Candy

Alright so Easter came and went, but now I am left with tons of Easter candy :( Now I am not a huge candy eater, but I do love to go on candy binges. I am also not a believer in buying the candy, just to turn around and throw it away. Here is one suggestion I can make for you. take all of the easter candy you have and put in a ziploc freezer bag, throw it in the freezer. I find this helps me alot because I don't want to sit and wait for the candy to thaw, so instead if I am dying for some chocolate or something sweet, I will try to find something quicker. If you know this will just not be possible then yes, you will need to throw out the candy. Todays I am not going to post a food diary because I am not going to lie, I had a great time yesterday and I indulged in whatever I wanted. We had ham, turkey, potatos, gravy, salad, and rolls. Now did I eat them all no. Truth be told I actually ate mostly salad, but that is just because i am not a huge meat eater anyways. The one thing I went overboard on was the candy for sure. I say its ok though, I don't want to say NO WAY when holidays come because then I am depriving myself which in turn I believe sets me up to fail. I enjoy all of my holidays, but I just make sure the next morning I get right back on track by eating my normal foods, like this morning I am going to have coffee and banana flavored oatmeal. My families Easter candy is put away and I am ready for a walk this afternoon with my dog. Life is good. Thanks for all the support I have gotten. This is a very hard journey for me, but I know I can do it. You all can do it too. So heres to a fabulous monday and a fabulous week, (I guess we will see how fabulous come friday huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment