need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 19

I am so very sorry this post is coming out so late today, I am right in the middle of packing up my house and ran out of boxes. Then the hunt was on, I never found any so I actually had to go buy boxes. I say better late than never though right?

FOOD DIARY APRIL 19 2010

Breakfast: Cheerios with some good coffee

Lunch: met the hubby for lunch at chipolte I got the chicken salad

Dinner: 1 cup spaghetti noodles with sauce, salad and 2 pieces of baguette bread.


How about a yummy lunch recipe

CHICKEN SALAD PITAS
Makes 6 servings

What you need:
1-1/2 c. cubed cooked chicken
1 medium carrot, julienned
1/2 c. julienned cucumber
1/4 c. sliced radishes
1/4 c. sliced ripe olives
1/4 c. part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/3 c. fat-free Italian salad dressing
5 pits breads (6-in.), halved
Lettuce leaves

Directions:
In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Line pita breads with lettuce leaves. Stiff about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture into each half
~thanks to recipecircus.com

WW points - 5 pts per serving

One serving (2 halves) equals: 276 calories…4 gm fat (1 gm saturated)…39 mg cholesterol…674 mg sodium…38 gm carbohydrate…2 gm fiber…20 gm protein

No comments:

Post a Comment