need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 21

Tomorrow is weigh in day so don't forget. How many of you decided to have a dance party yesterday? It felt so good to be able to let loose, not only did I get exercise, but I also let off alot of steam. I already know thiss weekend is going to be a very hard one for me. It is moving week and whenever you have moving, there is no time for cooking dinners so I am going to be eating out, but I will try very hard to pick places that are going to be easy for me to eat healthy.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 21 2010

Breakfast: honey bunches of oats cereal with of course the coffee( I put two splendas and a little fat free half and half in my coffee)

Lunch: Pita pit veggie pita on wheat ( this was my farewell lunch with my husband, where we are moving I wont be able to meet him anymore for lunch)

Snack: Orange

Dinner: Tuna casserole and salad

Here is a great idea for weekend lunches

**CHEDDAR AND BROCCOLI STUFFED POTATO**
Serves 1

Large baked potato
1/2 cup cooked broccoli florets
1 oz low-fat shredded cheddar
1 cup vegetable soup
~thanks to weightwatchers.com for this lunch idea

WW Points--5 pts

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about making a baked potato for the past couple of days. I think I may try this one.

    ReplyDelete