need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 8

Day 8 is here, tomorrow is another Friday weigh in day. I have to say I am a little nervous. This is very good too, when I was in weight watchers I would get the butterflys in my stomach before every weigh in. The accountability was there, when I stopped going to the meeting something just happened, and i no longer cared about the days I would weigh in. Yay!!! I am glad to say you guys are giving me that accountability back. You are all more than welcome to share your weight loss/gain or any other issues, recipes, exercises. Maybe we can start having a group thing on Fridays for a weigh in day. Then maybe you guys can have the same accountability as I do.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 7, 2010

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffe lol the norm

Lunch: Leftover Potato casserole which was very good, almost as good as the original day I made it.

Snack: orange

Dinner: Tortilla Bake with rice


I did pretty good yesterday witht he easter candy staring me in the face. I have new thing I have decided. Fridays are the day I can cheat with candy and stuff, that has always worked well for me.

EXERCISE: walked for 3/4 mile ~ I didnt have much time for exercising yesterday, but I was able to carve out a little time for some activity.

TIP: TOo busy to workout? Why not go on a 10 min walk on your lunch break at work, everyone can carve out three 10 min periods in a day add them up and you worked out for 30 minutes total YAY!!!

Here is a great affordable snack/breakfast idea:

Healthy Shake
1 serving

What you need:
1 cup skim milk
2 tbl ff sugar free pudding mix any flavor
1 tbl coolwhip
1 tsp vanilla
8 ice cubes

Directions:
Put all in blender and process till smooth and thick.

For the WW lovers this is a 2pts

~I have tried cheesecake, chocolate,and vanilla pudding mix. My next one to try is banana. If you try this post a comment and let us know what you thought of it, or you can post on the facebook page too

No comments:

Post a Comment