need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 7

7 days into this and I already feel the love and support of so many people. This is good especially for someone like me. I always keep my word, but for some reason in weight loss it seems to be so much harder. I will keep my word to others, but not to myself. I think it stems from a lack of confidence. Weigh in is Friday, and I am really hoping I can have a weight loss. Although I am not going to lie that Easter candy is kickin me in the butt. I have made a promise to myself that today I am not eating any candy. It is all in the freezer now.

Funny story, my dog is my walking partner, and even though we just started walking she loves it. SO yesterday I had a ton of errands to run and didn't have time for a walk. She whined all day until someone brought her outside to play and run off some energy. Now I know that is normal for a dog, but mine is 10yrs old and lazy :)
She is now my driving stone to go out and exercise everyday Yay for the puppy.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 6 2010

Breakfast: Blueberry flavored oatmeal (if you can't tell I love the oatmeal)

Lunch: Went with hubby to lunch at Chipolte, so I know it was not the healthiest meal, but I had the chicken bowl

Dinner: Spaghetti, salad, bread

Snack: Easter Candy

Like I said not exactly the best day of eating, but dang sometimes I just need to indulge myself.

Here is another great recipe

This time I am going to put up a breakfast recipe

FRITTATA
Makes 4 servings

What you need:
3 large eggs

3 egg whites

2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

1/2 teaspoon salt

Non-stick cooking spray

Directions:

In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese and the salt. Preheat broiler with rack set 6" from heat. In large flameproof non stick skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over low heat, add egg mixture and cook without stirring for 10-12 minutes, until bottom is set and top is slightly loose. Sprinkle top with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place pan under broiler until top is just set, about I minute. Invert onto a serving platter and cut into 4 wedges.
~Thanks to angelfire.com for this yummy recipe

WW 3pts
100 Calories, 8 g Protein, 7 g Fat, 1 g Carbohydrate, 408 mg Sodium, 161 mg Cholesterol, 0 g Dietary Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment