need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 12

Here starts another brand new day. Yesterday I did pretty well with watching what i am eating, but I am sad to say i did not have time to work out, I am packing up my house I have promised myself for sure today will be a workout day, and I am not going to do the dog walking kind, its gonna be the shake my butt off kind. I thought of another great way to lose weight on the cheap. make yourself a mix of 45 minutes of songs, play it and dance, run, shake move for the whole time, great calorie burning and it would be fun. Especially if you have kids,they would love to dance with you.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 12 2010

Breakfast: Cheerios and coffee

Lunch: a left over portion of the tortilla casserole and a banana

Snack: Carrots with some honey mustard to dip it in

Dinner: Spaghetti (measured out 1 cup of noodles) salad and bread

I love have spaghetti because it cheap. If you measure out the noodles and fill the sauce with yummy veggies, it is very filling. I always love to have salad with it that way if I am still really hungry I can have more of that. The other thing is I do play mind tricks on myself especially with spaghetti. One cup just looks so small on a big plate, I always put my spaghetti on a smaller plate, and it just seems so much more full.

Here is a great Sweet and Sour recipe,

SWEET AND SOUR
Makes 4 servings

What you need:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5.5 oz (about half of the 11.5 oz jar) Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 oz pineapple chunks in juice, drained (reserve 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 16 oz bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables

Directions:
Cut the raw chicken breast into bite sized pieces. Spray your crock-pot with cooking spray. Add chicken, garlic powder and onion powder; stir. Stir in sweet and sour sauce, pineapple chunks, brown sugar and the 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Add frozen vegetables during the last 30 minutes of cooking and cook on high.
~thanks to laaloosh.com for this recipe

WW Points- 6 pts per serving

Nutrition info:
Calories 329.1
Total Fat 2.2 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 65.7 mg
Sodium 289.4 mg
Potassium 724.6 mg
Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 31.8 g

No comments:

Post a Comment