need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 18

Sorry to everyone for not doing a blogpost yesterday, I was out of town all day, which is never good when you are trying to lose weight. I ran into some very big difficulties while out, but I made the best of my situation. So my food diary will consist of only food I ate out, because we were literally in the car for 12 hours :( very long day.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 18 2010

Breakfast: coffee and one breakfast burrito from mcdonalds (the coffee was home brewed)

Lunch: they hit up Jack in the box, so I had the southwest pita small size with fries and diet coke,(it is so helpful to have the fat calories listed next to the items, makes my choice easier)

Dinner: blackforest ham foot long sandwich from subway, loaded with veggies and lite mayo and mustard.

That was my food for my 12 hour trip. needless to say I am going to be working my tush off this week to try and lose some of the jack in the box I had.

Here is a great dinner recipe:

TRIPLE PEPPER FETTUCINE

What you need:
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
2 cloves garlic
, minced
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup nonfat chicken broth
1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
12 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained

Directions:

Cook peppers and garlic in margarine or butter over medium heat until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes; remove from skillet. Blend chicken broth and mustard in same skillet. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in peppers until heated through. Serve over hot fettuccine
~thanks to recipegoldmine.com for this recipe

WW pts~ 4 pts per serving( I am not sure how many this serves, but my guess would be about 4
Per serving: 213 Calories (kcal); 5g Total Fat; (19% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 8mg Cholesterol; 300mg Sodium Food

No comments:

Post a Comment