need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 13

Two more days until weigh in, I am actually kind of excited for weigh in this week. We shall see how it goes. One thing I have noticed is when I eat dinner at about 530/6pm I do get hungry later, so I just make sure I have something for a snack like sf ff pudding, or fruit, or light popcorn. Now when I eat dinner later like around 7 or 8, I end up not feeling so great in the morning. I think that is partly because my food needs more time to digest before I go to bed. I try to eat earlier every night, plus it gives me an opportunity to work off some of my food

FOOD DIARY APRIL 14 2010

Breakfast: blueberry flavored oatmeal and coffee ( I can't live without my coffee)

Lunch: another left over piece of tortilla bake ( I had three pieces left, so that is my lunch for the next three days

Snack: 2 large graham crackers

Dinner: Taco soup with fat free sourcream and a little bit of pepperjack cheese on top


Here is a great healthy cheap pancake recipe
CINNAMON APPLESAUCE PANCAKES
makes 12 pancakes

What you need:
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups water
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
1. Combine dry ingredients, then add remaining ingredients and beat together.
2. Pour the batter onto a hot, lightly oiled griddle or skillet.
3. Cook until pancakes have a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges (2-3 minutes).
4. Turn pancakes. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes (until golden brown).
~ Thanks to recipes.net for this recipe

WW points- 2 per pancake (without syrup)
Nutritional information for one pancake: 93 calories, 0.2g fat, 0.7g fiber

These would be great to make ahead of time and then freeze so you can have them on the mornings you are busy

No comments:

Post a Comment