need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 4 and Weigh in Day

So I was very excited and nervous for today. I woke up and felt like crap, now to all the ladies out there think of the worst possible day of the month you can weigh yourself and yep that is today for me. I have found over the years of my ups and downs there is once a month when I weigh myself that usually the bloating cause anywhere from a 2 to 5lb weight gain. This sucks:( so here we are on this dreaded day, but I am still going to weigh in, These results are not my real results due to the massive bloatedness, but I am still going to do it.

Weigh in today.....last week I was 305. Today I am 307.... Now I am very upset about this gain, but like I said I am chalking alot of it up to the crappy mother nature, or body nature I guess you should say.

Here is my food diary for yesterday:

Breakfast: Oatmaeal

Lunch: Pita pit's veggie pita

Snack: graham crackers and an orange

Dinner: Tortilla casserole with rice


I actually got time to also work out yesterday......

I walked 1 1/2 miles...now I know that doesn't sound like much, but for me it was a perfect start

Here is the recipe for the Tortilla Casserole which is fabulous by the way

TORTILLA CASSEROLE
WW Pts~5.5pts servings ~8

1 lb lean beef
1 can dark kidney beans
1 28 oz can cut/diced tomatos
1 can green chilis
1 pkg. taco seasoning
12 6" corn tortillas
1 cup cheddar

Preheat oven to 350
Brown beef, mix in beans, tomatos, chilis and taco seasoning
simmer for 5 minutes
spray 9 by 13 dish
cut tortillas in half
place half of the tortillas on bottom of pan, then place half the beef mix
next place rest of tortillas, then rest of mixture, then cover with cheese
Cook for 25 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment