need help?

WEIGHT LOSS GOALS

Current Weight----- 287 lbs

5% Goal-----273 lbs
10% Goal----258 lbs

Goal Weight-----145 lbs


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 20

I can't wait until I am done moving. I packed away all my workout videos, so I have not been working out. I have been getting some exercise by packing up the house, but nothing compared to working out with my videos. I am itching to work out too. I guess thats good. So I decided I am going to have a dance party today ( I love dance Parties) maybe that will temporarily cure my itch.

FOOD DIARY APRIL 20 2010

Breakfast: peach flavored oatmeal and of course coffee

Lunch: cottage cheese with lite fruit cocktail and some reduced fat triscuits I also was dying for another coffee so I splurged and got a medium nonfat sugarfree coconut iced latte

Dinner: the revised version of the tortilla bake with some rice

snack: sugar free fat free individual pudding pie

Peanut butter cookies are my favorite so here is a healthier version and they taste great

FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Makes 24 cookies

What you need:
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well-blended.
3. Roll the peanut butter mixture into tablespoon-sized balls.
4. Bake for 12 minutes (if you want chewy cookies) or 15 minutes (if you want crisp cookies).
~Thanks recipe.net

WW points-- 2 pts for one serving
Calories: 101
Calories from fat: 52
Total fat: 5.8g
Cholesterol: 17mg
Total carbs: 10.5g
Fiber: 0.7g
Protein: 3.2g

No comments:

Post a Comment